Monday, June 13, 2011

Photography

This is a picture I took of my brother and my dad at the beach one day. The picture was facing the San Juan Islands. I used a filter to bring out the clouds in the sky and to make my brother and dad stand out.  

This picture was taken down by the bay. I used a fliter on my Ipod to darken the setting and make it look more eriee.
This picture was taken of the sky. I was trying to capture the interesting look of the trees and the clouds combined.

This picture was  meant to capture the raindrop. I used depth of field to blur the background and keep the main raindrop clear.

This was a picture of a bubble in a puddle. I got up close to the bubble just to increase the neatness of the photo.

This was the side of a garbage can. This photo was used for harmony becuse it's taking two colors and combing them on an object.


These last two pictures were taken out in the court yard. They both use depth of field because the grass and the rain drop are the main part of the photo while the background is blurred out.

Depth of field was used.


Depth of field was used here because the start key is clear while the other ones in the background are blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment